Sunday, January 4, 2009

Denver Christmas Conference - Kingdom Come

Alicia and I are currently in Denver for the annual Denver Christmas Conference, which takes place January 2nd - 7th. Students from all around our region (Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, and New Mexico) gather at the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Denver. The conference includes speakers, seminars, a day of faith (outreach to the community), and lots of fun.

Alicia's job title for the week is childcare coordinator and I am the audio recorder for the main sessions. We will also have time to connect with the students that are here from KU. 


The theme for this year's conference is Kingdom Come. For more on the conference check out this promo video:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm a fellow campus crusader from south dakota and i will be coming your way for ACTF and i was wondering when and where you guys meet? I will be there for a whole week and i could very much use a nice encouragement after being surrounded by not so positive thespians all week. We will be there the 19th through the 24th and i would love to come. Please let me know if it is at all possible! you can email or FB me at maddog_2006@hotmail.com. Thanks and Cheers!
Mauli D.