Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Date Night

For one of our recent date nights, Ted and I carved pumpkins! I absolutely LOVE the fall, so I was so excited when Ted thought of doing this! The first time we carved pumpkins together was with my family when we were dating. It was that day that we discovered Ted's gift for cleaning out the pumpkins. He is so good at it! Seriously, they are perfectly clean after he's done with them. Here are some pictures of our night!



See how clean it is!


I carved "The Haunted Mansion" and Ted carved "The Drac is Back", using patterns, of course.







6 comments:

Mark & Katie said...

So cute!! What a great idea!!

katie <><

John and Teresa said...

How fun! I wish we would have done that this year.

Anonymous said...

You two are sooo cute together. Great job on the pumpkins! Never never let go of the simple pleasures of life. :o)
~Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are nice pumpkins! I am impressed!

the Ecclestons said...

cute you guys! We tired thoes patterns one time and it didn't go as well! We will for sure be praying for you about the car situation! Keep us posted with baby news! Love to you guys!

missy said...

finally found your blog! i am so impressed with the pumpkin so clean you could do surgery on it!!!