Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pictures from Tijuana


I would love to find this shirt, it says: "I enjoy ice cream, insightful cartoons & long walks in the playground." How great is that?


This little boy LOVED taking pictures with our camera.



He was just so content watching the other kids jump-rope.


As we were leaving, the girl on the far left was waving bye.


Our friend Shawn in an arm wrestling match. The little boy won, of course.




Sheila Drake, on staff at Missouri State - she slept in her lap for the longest time.


This little boy wasn't very responsive and didn't smile much, but enjoyed sitting with Alicia.

2 comments:

rbkmstt7 said...

This had to be a really amazing esperience!! My heart goes out to these kids....can't imagine how I would respond in person. I KNOW I would want to take them all home with me and bake cookies with them and for them. Good job!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I loved looking at these pics! What a sweet experience! Alicia you look like a loving mom!!! Miss you guys!