We will continue to serve with Campus Crusade for Christ in our same roles, so we are just transferring locations.
This is such a bittersweet time for us, as we are so excited to join the Omaha team and fill a need there. But, it is so hard to leave the relationships with the team and students here at KU. Our last day on campus will be March 12th, the day before Spring Break. We will move into our new home in Omaha that next week and will then begin to develop relationships with students there, before heading into the summer.
On a side note, Jack got sick with a double-ear infection and a bad cold last week. Alicia picked it up from him and I fought it the best I could, until picking it up as well on Friday. So, the three of us have just kind of been hanging out and taking care of each other. But, that hasn't stopped Jack from still having fun and laughing in his hoarse voice.
3 comments:
Awesome! Let us know when you are moving. We'd be happy to help you move in. We live really close to the UNO campus, will you be close there?
c
What!!! I had no idea. Why the move? Hope it goes well!
Yippeeeeee!!!!! I know it'll be hard to leave...but many of us are happy to have you a little closer! Can't wait to visit.
Post a Comment