We appreciate how Campus Crusade continues to invest in our development by providing opportunities for further ministry training. This past week, Alicia and I took a break from our regular schedule at KU and traveled to our Regional headquarters (Boulder, CO) for some training with other new staff from around our region.
Most of the week included developmental meetings and vision. We received valuable insight on things like what it means to grow as a leader, how to develop personally, and how we can be most effective with our time on campus. We appreciate our Regional staff investing in us and the opportunity to connect with them.
We spent one afternoon at the University of Colorado, meeting students and sharing our faith.
The CU student union, where Alicia and I hung out for the day.
We also had a fun day snowshoeing in the mountains.
At 7 months pregnant, Alicia decided to pass on hiking at about 10,000 feet. So, I represented our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment