We wrote about our Fall Getaway in our latest newsletter. Here are some more pictures and thoughts from some of the students.
- Live a life totally committed to God and show grace and truth to others. I learned how to take steps to become a mature Christian, how to ask a girl on a date and that trash smash football is excellent. (Freshman guy)
- This helped my relationship with God by forcing me to explain my faith and figure out what God really wants for me. I will take away several new friendships and a better understanding of His plans. (Freshman girl)
- God showed me His love through community and challenged me through others. (Sophomore guy)
- This helped my relationship with God because I felt apart from him, I felt alone, that nobody shared my burdens of being a Christian. But here at Fall Getaway I've never felt so close to God. I met so many like-minded followers of Christ. (Freshman guy)
- Fall Getaway made me reevaluate a situation in my life I was struggling with but couldn't hear God's will very loudly. Now I hear His voice again. (Freshman girl)
- This helped me to understand more who God wants me to be and that He is okay with my imperfections, even though I'm not. (Sophomore girl)
Group picture

We had a huge bon-fire, with smores, of course.
Rowing as part of Process Learning.
Giving my talk on Lordship.
Trash Smash! A very physical game, played every year during our men's time.
Volleyball (not in its typical form), as part of Process Learning.
1 comment:
How have you been feeling Alicia?
Post a Comment