Similar to the movie Fight Club, this Fight Club has rules too. This is about a group of men committed to living in community and focused on three rules:
1. Know your sin
2. Fight your sin
3. Trust your Savior
It's no secret that there is a continually widening gap in our culture of what true Biblical manhood looks like versus the world's definition of manhood. Most boys grow up into a state of confusion about their purpose and identity as a man.
And it's one of our major priorities on the college campus. To walk with freshmen throughout college and leave them with a vision of walking with God and leading out of that identity for the rest of their lives.
It has been an awesome time of depth, vulnerability, and speaking truth and grace into each other.
"I have been trying to battle stuff by myself and it just destroys me. I feel so strong when I have you and the other guys with me."
"That time was so powerful to me."
"I loved all the brothers there, that time will be a huge blessing in my life."
"I wish we could meet again next week."

No comments:
Post a Comment