Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gathering Students

We are tying something new this year that I have never done. Paintball. We have a unique situation in that the director of our staff team has the perfect property where we have set up a paintball course. We have also been able to invest in all the necessary paintball equipment. Hearing from others around the country, it has been a big success for gathering students.

So last weekend we tried it out for the first time and we had 20 guys show up! Most of whom, I had never met. The word is starting to spread and we have groups lining up. This week I even heard about a fraternity who has a group that wants to come out and play. Hopefully this will continue to be a success for gathering and developing relationships with students.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casinos online[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino online[/url] autonomous no set aside hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino perk
[/url].