Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So Fun

We are amazed at how much Jack is changing. I was just telling Alicia the other day that I remember thinking while I was holding Jack for the first time, that I thought he would just always be that way. I think I was almost in denial that he would actually grow. Amidst all the difficulties and learning to discipline when his rebellious nature comes out, he just makes us laugh. Earlier today when I walked in the door, he just started laughing. So, I started laughing. We've been doing a lot of laughing back and forth lately.

3 comments:

Mark & Katie said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I can already see a difference since you guys have been gone....he's definitely changing and becoming a little boy!

John and Teresa said...

he looks blond!

Mom said...

Enjoy each day with your little guy. As you already know...the time flies by...don't blink!