Something that is true of me is that I generally think people are funny, and I love a good laugh. I do have pretty lame humor and typically find things to be funny that really are not that funny to most people. Someone once said that they appreciate how I actually make them feel like they are funny because I laugh at most things they say. That being said, I thought it would be fun to share some of what I find to be humorous on a weekly basis.
In this Sears commercial, the humor is in the guy shopping with his wife. Again, probably not that funny, but he cracks me up everytime!
3 comments:
ok, that's hilarious. I laughed outloud and Renae is sleeping. oops. :) Here's a couple I laughed at nearly every time during March Madness:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSqMTWrlF-8&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmjm5QRSdPM&feature=related
I love that you introduce me to things that I really should find funny. Seriously, what's not to laugh about in that? You find it when people like me would totally overlook it and miss out!
Those are good Erin! I forgot about those, but remember now. Thanks for sharing! I may have to post those sometime.
Post a Comment