Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jack's First Husker Party!

On Saturday Alicia, Jack, and I had a Husker football party. We don't know any Husker fans in Lawrence, so we decided to have a party with just us. Alicia made some snacks and I grilled some hot dogs and we had a fun day of watching football. Obviously Alicia and I were a little more excited for Jack's first Husker party than he was. He was mainly eating or sleeping during the game. But, Alicia and I had a lot of fun!

We took a walk during half time. Jack LOVES being outside and we LOVE this hat on him!


Jack excited to eat some cereal.

Going for a walk with mommy.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Alicia - he looks so cute. How's he liking cereal? I'm going to start Rachel this week I think.

Mark & Katie said...

Wow, he looks adorable!! Love the photos. Glad you guys were able to watch football and enjoy the day together.

John and Teresa said...

He is just so stinkin' cute! I just love that you had your own little family party - so fun!

Grandma Smith said...

What a CUTE family!!!! Love Jack's hat and smile. :o)

Grandma "J" said...

What a blessing God has given to me. Forever thankful.