We gave Jack his first "real" bath today! He wasn't thrilled with us and seemed relieved when it was over. We were kind of nervous too, so we're glad we have the first one out of the way.
He is such a cutie with those big eyes! Congratulations on your first bath time experience. You guys are obviously doing a great job at parenting and I'm sure he's doing an A plus job of being a baby. I'm really looking forward to meeting him in person!
2 comments:
He is such a cutie with those big eyes! Congratulations on your first bath time experience. You guys are obviously doing a great job at parenting and I'm sure he's doing an A plus job of being a baby. I'm really looking forward to meeting him in person!
what a beautiful baby! :) love all the pictures! I hope you two are adjusting well, praying for you!
Post a Comment