Our baby is due a week from today! Alicia is doing well, but she is just READY for him to come. We are so thankful for a healthy pregnancy all around, and praying for a healthy delivery. We can't wait to meet him!
I am praying for you both. Alicia, hope you are feeling well and just remember that even though the last few months have been uncomfortable, it will all be worth it when you get to hold that little guy. - Amy Kreikemeier
Bet you're ready for this baby boy to make his appearance!! What an awesome experience it will be for you two! Looking forward to hearing the great news of his arrival.
8 comments:
Yeah!! We are counting down the days with you and can't WAIT to meet little Jack! Praying for a smooth and safe delivery. We love you guys!
You mean his name isn't Bison? Ted. . . . I'm disapointed.
Jeremy, nothing is official yet. Tim ALWAYS refers to him as Spruce. So we still have some options.
I've been thinking about and praying for you guys! We're so excited for him to come already!
whoo hooo! I am anxiously awaiting news and pictures!!!
I am praying for you both. Alicia, hope you are feeling well and just remember that even though the last few months have been uncomfortable, it will all be worth it when you get to hold that little guy. - Amy Kreikemeier
Not too long now!! I can't wait to hear the news!
Bet you're ready for this baby boy to make his appearance!! What an awesome experience it will be for you two! Looking forward to hearing the great news of his arrival.
Post a Comment